Sunday, June 21, 2009

To Dad, From Hamlet Prince of Denmark

Hey Dad,

Or should I say ghost? haha, just kidding. I know you think I take things too seriously all the time, but sometimes I just gotta lighten the mood you know?

Whats up? How're things in ghostland? Pretty good? Well, have I got an awesome surprise for you... here on Earth it's father's day, and my gift you will love: I'm going to kill your uncle who wronged you, blame your wife (some scholars will argue whether or not I'm going to try to sex her up), and then and the end of the day I'm going to make a huge climactic scene and kill two losers named Rosencrantz and Guildenstern.

I thought it all out, and this is going to be awesome.

Also i got you reservations to Spaggo.

Peace and love,

H-pain, Prince of Denmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment